Ind. officers and citizens pay tribute to fallen
By Dave Stephens
South Bend Tribune
MISHAWAKA, Ind. — In thin white letters, Cpl. James Szuba was added to the names of the city's fallen police officers this week, a memorial list now four names long.
On Wednesday, beneath gray clouds that held back rain, the officers of the Mishawaka Police Department, as well as their families and community members, gathered to pay tribute to the fallen.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ind. officers and citizens pay tribute to fallen
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds