Ind. officers and citizens pay tribute to fallen
By Dave Stephens
South Bend Tribune
MISHAWAKA, Ind. — In thin white letters, Cpl. James Szuba was added to the names of the city's fallen police officers this week, a memorial list now four names long.
On Wednesday, beneath gray clouds that held back rain, the officers of the Mishawaka Police Department, as well as their families and community members, gathered to pay tribute to the fallen.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ind. officers and citizens pay tribute to fallen
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court