Conn. officer killed in roadside collision
Trooper Kenny Hall is survived by his wife and four children
Duty Death: Kenneth R. Hall - [State Police, Connecticut]
By PoliceOne Staff
BAYSIDE, Conn. — Trooper Kenny Hall was killed when his patrol car was struck while he was issuing a summons on Interste 91 in Connecticut.
Trooper Hall had stopped a vehicle for an infraction and was in his patrol car writing a summons when it was struck by a passing vehicle. The patrol car was pushed into the vehicle he had stopped and Trooper Hall was trapped inside for 45 minutes.
Trooper Hall was transported to Baystate Medical Center where he died from his injuries.
Trooper Hall had served with the Connecticut State Police for 22 years. He is survived by his wife and four children.
Read more on ODMP.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house