Jeff Gordon to honor fallen cops at NASCAR race
Will race with a special paint scheme, honoring officers killed in the line of duty
By PoliceOne Staff
DOVER, Del. — Saturday, September 26th at the Dover International Speedway, No. 24 Jeff Gordon will race with a special paint scheme, honoring officers killed in the line of duty and raising awareness about officer safety and the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
His car will feature PoliceMuseum.org on the rear quarter panels and on a TV panel, along with the Memorial Fund's "Rose and Shield" logo displayed on the deck lid of the DuPont Chevrolet.
To commemorate the occasion, the Memorial Fund is offering a limited edition T-shirt and die-cast collectible cars featuring No. 24, Jeff Gordon's paint scheme. Order your die-cast car or T-shirt today.
“I truly hope NASCAR fans see www.PoliceMuseum.org on the car and visit the web site to make donations, purchase a T-shirt or a No. 24 DuPont™ die-cast of the paint scheme that resembles the colors of a police cruiser, or to see how else they can get involved,” said Jeff Gordon.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house