NM cop dies in three-car auto wreck
Deputy Sheriff Dean Miera survived by his wife, four children, and two grandchildren
Duty Death: Dean Miera - [Bernalillo County, New Mexico]
By PoliceOne Staff
ALBUQUERQUE, NM — Deputy Dean Miera was killed in an automobile accident at the intersection of Gibson Boulevard and Carlisle Boulevard SE in Albuquerque. His unmarked vehicle was involved in a crash with two other vehicles.
Deputy Miera had served with the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department for nine years and was assigned to the Judicial Operations Division. He is survived by his wife, four children, and two grandchildren.
Read more on ODMP.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms