SF cops save lost toddler in hotel fountain
The child was not breathing when the responding officers found him in the water, but they revived him with CPR
By Kevin Fagan and Jessica Kwong
The San Francisco Chronicle
SAN FRANCISCO — San Francisco police rescued a toddler Wednesday who fell into a lobby fountain at the Hyatt Regency hotel while his mother frantically searched for him, authorities said.
The mother called 911 at 1:22 p.m. to say her son was missing, and within minutes responding police officers found the 1 1/2-year-old boy in the fountain, police Officer Albie Esparza said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: SF cops save lost toddler in hotel fountain
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy