Maine officer helps man off I-95 bridge
A Bangor police officer helped a 20-year-old man to safety on Christmas Eve
By Judy Harrison
Bangor Daily News
Officer Joshua Wotton was flagged down about 10:15 p.m. Friday by a person on Hammond Street near the Interstate 95 overpass, Bangor police said Saturday.
The person expressed concern for a man who was sitting on the railing of the bridge and looking down at traffic whizzing by underneath him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Maine officer helps man off I-95 bridge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform