Maine officer helps man off I-95 bridge
A Bangor police officer helped a 20-year-old man to safety on Christmas Eve
By Judy Harrison
Bangor Daily News
Officer Joshua Wotton was flagged down about 10:15 p.m. Friday by a person on Hammond Street near the Interstate 95 overpass, Bangor police said Saturday.
The person expressed concern for a man who was sitting on the railing of the bridge and looking down at traffic whizzing by underneath him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Maine officer helps man off I-95 bridge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman