Maine officer helps man off I-95 bridge
A Bangor police officer helped a 20-year-old man to safety on Christmas Eve
By Judy Harrison
Bangor Daily News
Officer Joshua Wotton was flagged down about 10:15 p.m. Friday by a person on Hammond Street near the Interstate 95 overpass, Bangor police said Saturday.
The person expressed concern for a man who was sitting on the railing of the bridge and looking down at traffic whizzing by underneath him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Maine officer helps man off I-95 bridge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help