Ill. cops reunite mom with kidnapped son
The 2½-year-old boy was taken by his father to the family's native Mexico
By Dan Rozek
CICERO, Ill. — Juan Miguel Gomez disappeared from his Cicero home in 2000 when he was 2½ years old, taken by his father to the family's native Mexico.
His mother initially worked with relatives to try to find the boy before finally contacting Cicero Police in 2002, when the youngster already had been gone for two years.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. cops reunite mom with kidnapped son
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court