Letter to the editor: It's not easy to support cops in Philly
"It seems the police aren't appreciated until one or several give the ultimate sacrifice"
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Being a supporter of the Philadelphia police isn't an easy task in this city.
As the wife and mother of two of Philadelphia's Finest, every time a breaking news story hits the airwaves your heart skips 20 beats and you lose your breath.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms