Letter to the editor: It's not easy to support cops in Philly
"It seems the police aren't appreciated until one or several give the ultimate sacrifice"
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Being a supporter of the Philadelphia police isn't an easy task in this city.
As the wife and mother of two of Philadelphia's Finest, every time a breaking news story hits the airwaves your heart skips 20 beats and you lose your breath.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman