NC officer plays taps in Washington DC
David Honeycutt, 34, a sworn officer since 2005, will play the bugle during National Police Week ceremonies
By Paulr Garber
Winston-Salem policeman David Honeycutt, 34, a sworn officer since 2005, will play the bugle today and Sunday during National Police Week observances in Washington. Police Chief Scott Cunningham said the department is proud of Honeycutt's bugling skills. A9: Winston-Salem police officer David Honeycutt packs his bugle that he will play today and Sunday in Washington.
A solemn observance
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NC officer plays taps in Washington DC
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy