NC officer plays taps in Washington DC
David Honeycutt, 34, a sworn officer since 2005, will play the bugle during National Police Week ceremonies
By Paulr Garber
Winston-Salem policeman David Honeycutt, 34, a sworn officer since 2005, will play the bugle today and Sunday during National Police Week observances in Washington. Police Chief Scott Cunningham said the department is proud of Honeycutt's bugling skills. A9: Winston-Salem police officer David Honeycutt packs his bugle that he will play today and Sunday in Washington.
A solemn observance
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NC officer plays taps in Washington DC
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help