Calif. officers rescue woman from fire
By Brian Day
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
EL MONTE, Calif. — Police officers saved a woman from a burning building Tuesday night after the woman attempted to put out the fire herself.
The blaze was first reported about 8:45p.m. at a uniform store in the 9900 block of Gidley Avenue, Los Angeles County Fire Department Inspector Quvondo Johnson said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. officers rescue woman from fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help