Calif. officers rescue woman from fire
By Brian Day
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
EL MONTE, Calif. — Police officers saved a woman from a burning building Tuesday night after the woman attempted to put out the fire herself.
The blaze was first reported about 8:45p.m. at a uniform store in the 9900 block of Gidley Avenue, Los Angeles County Fire Department Inspector Quvondo Johnson said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. officers rescue woman from fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman