Cop rescues wounded NH officers, is honored
Stratham officer drove his cruiser into the line of fire to reach four wounded Greenland officers
The Union Leader
STRATHAM, N.H. — Stratham police Officer Charles Law hugged his 4-year-old daughter, Kadence, moments after he was awarded a Medal of Valor on Monday night for his efforts to save two officers wounded in a deadly shooting in Greenland.
As he dodged bullets on the night of April 12 outside the home of shooter Cullen Mutrie, Law's daughter and wife, Kim, were on his mind.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cop rescues wounded NH officers, is honored
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman