La. officer killed in crash
Deputy Sheriff Ricky Issac, 24, hydroplaned in a period of heavy rain
By PoliceOne Staff
NATCHITOCHES, La. – An officer was killed Saturday in a single-vehicle crash on a Louisiana highway.
Deputy Sheriff Ricky Issac’s car hydroplaned during a period of heavy rain, causing the car to swerve off the road and down an embankment, striking several trees, according to ODMP.
Isaac, 24, suffered fatal injuries, leaving behind his expectant wife.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman