Slain cop's daughter to don NYPD blue
She joined a recruit class, saying her father's heroic tales are what's making her follow in his footsteps
By Jessica Simeone and Leonard Greene
The New York Post
NEW YORK — She remembers every story about her slain cop dad, each tale of sacrifice and support.
They're what make her want to wear the badge.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Slain cop's daughter to don NYPD blue
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds