Cab driver aided wounded officers shot by Dorner
He watched as a truck pulled up beside the cruiser and fired at the officers, and ran to the squad to help
By John Ashbury
The Press Enterprise
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Cab driver Karam Kaoud stopped his white taxi facing north at a red light opposite a Riverside police cruiser at the intersection of Magnolia and Arlington avenues at 1:45 a.m. Feb. 7.
He couldn't believe what he saw next.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cab driver aided wounded officers shot by Dorner
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court