Cab driver aided wounded officers shot by Dorner
He watched as a truck pulled up beside the cruiser and fired at the officers, and ran to the squad to help
By John Ashbury
The Press Enterprise
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Cab driver Karam Kaoud stopped his white taxi facing north at a red light opposite a Riverside police cruiser at the intersection of Magnolia and Arlington avenues at 1:45 a.m. Feb. 7.
He couldn't believe what he saw next.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cab driver aided wounded officers shot by Dorner
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house