Tenn. officer killed in single car crash
Deputy David "Bubba" Johnson, 52, was on-duty when his squad left the road and struck a tree
Duty Death: David "Bubba" Johnson - [Montgomery County, Tennessee]
End of Service: 01/12/2014
By PoliceOne Staff
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. — A Montgomery County officer died Sunday evening in a single-vehicle crash just before midnight.
Deputy David "Bubba" Johnson, 52, was driving on Ashland City Road when his patrol car left the road and hit a tree, causing fatal injuries, according to ODMP.
Details of the accident are under investigation.
We will provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash