Ariz. cop takes in litter of kittens abandoned in dumpster
A Phoenix police officer is playing surrogate mother to a litter of kittens found in a dumpster
By Steve Stout
PHOENIX — A Phoenix police officer is playing surrogate mother to a litter of kittens found in a dumpster more than a week ago.
Officer Heather Krimm was one of the officers who found them, and she said she tried to place the kittens with an emergency animal clinic.
The clinic was unable to take them, so Krimm, after consulting with the Arizona Humane Society and with the approval of her supervisor, took the kittens home to care for them, she said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman