Ga. cop saves baby choking to death
The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon
By Jennifer Bankowski
DALTON, Ga. — The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon.
Officer Michael Houck was responding to a minor car crash on Foster Street about half a block from the child’s home.
As Houck was beginning to wrap up his work on the crash, a neighbor of the victim ran up to the crash scene and began frantically speaking to Houck in Spanish, according to the police department.
Full Story: Dalton officer saves choking baby
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter