Ga. cop saves baby choking to death
The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon
By Jennifer Bankowski
DALTON, Ga. — The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon.
Officer Michael Houck was responding to a minor car crash on Foster Street about half a block from the child’s home.
As Houck was beginning to wrap up his work on the crash, a neighbor of the victim ran up to the crash scene and began frantically speaking to Houck in Spanish, according to the police department.
Full Story: Dalton officer saves choking baby
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer