Ga. cop saves baby choking to death
The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon
By Jennifer Bankowski
DALTON, Ga. — The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon.
Officer Michael Houck was responding to a minor car crash on Foster Street about half a block from the child’s home.
As Houck was beginning to wrap up his work on the crash, a neighbor of the victim ran up to the crash scene and began frantically speaking to Houck in Spanish, according to the police department.
Full Story: Dalton officer saves choking baby
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court