Will to Win: Lance Shipman (Part 2)
Imagine being engaged in a violent physical confrontation and then all of a sudden, you find yourself looking down the barrel of your own firearm! And to make matters worse, an angry crowd is shouting for your assailant to shoot... Less than an hour later, Corporal Shipman was in the back of an ambulance. Certainly the worst was over, but Lance's recovery was just beginning. In part two of this three-part series, hear the Corporal reflect on the many lessons to be learned, both tactically and emotionally.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house