Will to Win: Chris Carter (part 1)
In 1997, off-duty officer Chris Carter and his family went to have lunch at a local McDonalds when an armed robbery occurred. Carter sits down with Dave Smith to share the story of the day that changed his life forever.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman