The Legacy of the Lakewood Four
November 29, 2009, four cops were gunned down in cold blood in a suburban Seattle coffee shop. This PoliceOne exclusive video tells the story of that ambush from the perspective of Washington state law enforcement.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds