Elhers and Kading’s Survival Story
In February 2007, Officers Jill Ehlers and Donna Kading of the West Covina, CA Police Department had to face down an EDP refusing to show his hands. Hear what led to their officer-involved shooting and the aftermath of the incident.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house