Disbarred Texas attorney jailed over penis graffiti
Reports state he trashed his former office, took a sledgehammer to counters
By PoliceOne Staff
DALLAS—A disbarred attorney has been sent back to jail Thursday morning after being accused of trashing his office and drawing penises over the walls.
A criminal district court heard Tom Corea went on the rampage after being evicted from his office last month for failing to pay the rent, according to Dallas News.
Corea was previously charged with four felonies for stealing from his clients.
According to testimony, the cost of damages to the office exceeds $100,000.
The report said it appeared that a sledgehammer had been taken to the granite counters and investigators also found traces of urine on the floor.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests