Officer criticized for writing police report on behalf of K-9
Prosecution service staff repeatedly requested that Peach write a report, so his fed-up partner wrote it for him
Paisley Daily Express
United Kingdom — A police dog was forced to 'write' a witness statement after prosecution officials repeatedly demanded it provide evidence for a court case.
The pooch — called Peach — was asked by Crown Prosecution Service staff to recount details of an arrest where it assisted.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman