Wanted man caught wearing 'Wanted' T-shirt
He didn't know what the word meant, but a nearby cop did
By PoliceOne Staff
TAIWAN — Police in Taiwan arrested a man who was wanted on drug abuse charges after he was spotted wearing a shirt with the word ‘wanted’ printed on it in English.
The suspect, only known by the surname “Wu,” did not know English, according to 9MSN, but the officer who spotted him did and decided to approach Wu about it.
After running a background check, the officer placed Wu under arrest.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms