Video: Kansas City cop takes hilarious tumble
The officer attempts to move a large branch from the road when it snaps, sending him flying
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Thursday night’s nasty weather took a toll on area vegetation and one Kansas City police officer.
At about 6:30 p.m., Officer Pepper Walker spotted a tree that had fallen onto Pleasant Valley Road near N. Jackson Avenue while on patrol.
Walker went to attempt to drag the tree off the roadway into a nearby ditch, but it was Walker who wound up on the ground after the branch he was using to drag the tree snapped. Walker suffered no injuries, bouncing right back up after the fall.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper