Video: Kansas City cop takes hilarious tumble
The officer attempts to move a large branch from the road when it snaps, sending him flying
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Thursday night’s nasty weather took a toll on area vegetation and one Kansas City police officer.
At about 6:30 p.m., Officer Pepper Walker spotted a tree that had fallen onto Pleasant Valley Road near N. Jackson Avenue while on patrol.
Walker went to attempt to drag the tree off the roadway into a nearby ditch, but it was Walker who wound up on the ground after the branch he was using to drag the tree snapped. Walker suffered no injuries, bouncing right back up after the fall.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend