Video: Kansas City cop takes hilarious tumble
The officer attempts to move a large branch from the road when it snaps, sending him flying
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Thursday night’s nasty weather took a toll on area vegetation and one Kansas City police officer.
At about 6:30 p.m., Officer Pepper Walker spotted a tree that had fallen onto Pleasant Valley Road near N. Jackson Avenue while on patrol.
Walker went to attempt to drag the tree off the roadway into a nearby ditch, but it was Walker who wound up on the ground after the branch he was using to drag the tree snapped. Walker suffered no injuries, bouncing right back up after the fall.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department