Video: Kansas City cop takes hilarious tumble
The officer attempts to move a large branch from the road when it snaps, sending him flying
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Thursday night’s nasty weather took a toll on area vegetation and one Kansas City police officer.
At about 6:30 p.m., Officer Pepper Walker spotted a tree that had fallen onto Pleasant Valley Road near N. Jackson Avenue while on patrol.
Walker went to attempt to drag the tree off the roadway into a nearby ditch, but it was Walker who wound up on the ground after the branch he was using to drag the tree snapped. Walker suffered no injuries, bouncing right back up after the fall.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic