Video: Kansas City cop takes hilarious tumble
The officer attempts to move a large branch from the road when it snaps, sending him flying
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Thursday night’s nasty weather took a toll on area vegetation and one Kansas City police officer.
At about 6:30 p.m., Officer Pepper Walker spotted a tree that had fallen onto Pleasant Valley Road near N. Jackson Avenue while on patrol.
Walker went to attempt to drag the tree off the roadway into a nearby ditch, but it was Walker who wound up on the ground after the branch he was using to drag the tree snapped. Walker suffered no injuries, bouncing right back up after the fall.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds