Photo: Police help grown man out of McDonald’s high chair
The 3 responding officers were not impressed by the intoxicated man's antics
CORK, Ireland — A man in Cork, Ireland, was left truly embarrassed after getting himself stuck in the seat for toddlers at the fast food restaurant earlier this week. The hungry customer had popped into the McDonald’s in the early hours of Tuesday morning before he landed himself in hot water with three unimpressed police officers.
He was eventually freed from his uncomfortable sitting position and released without charge, winning internet notoriety along the way.
A McDonald’s spokesperson told the Cork Independent: ‘McDonald’s is aware of the incident involving a customer who decided to sit in one of our children’s high-chairs in Winthrop Street. As you can see, we recommend that children don’t use the high-chair without adult supervision!’
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds