Video: Pantless man on drug spree has message for kids
An Oklahoma man ended his drug-fueled crime spree Monday with some choice words for kids
By PoliceOne Staff
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma man ended his drug-fueled crime spree Monday with some choice words for kids as police led him to a cruiser in cuffs.
The pursuit began when Brian Neena pulled out of a parking lo t and nearly hit an Oklahoma County deputy, according to KFOR.
He fled police and eventually ditched his vehicle, hiding in a nearby creek.
A K-9 unit tracked Neena down and found him in a home where he had broken in, stripped off his pants, and cracked open a beer before he was arrested.
Before he was taken to the cruiser, Neena turned to KFOR’s camera and said, “Don’t do drugs, kids. Do not do drugs. Oxy, meth, the worst things in the whole wide world. They make people do really dumb things.”
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper