10-8 The Comic: My Super Power
Editor’s Note: Regular readers of PoliceOne know that we’ve increasingly been presenting content — such as our annual “April Fools” fake news — to provide the levity and laughter we know from experience is present in every squad room in America. So, it is with great delight I’m able to introduce the newest addition to our ever-growing roster of writers. Tim "Buchannan" is the artist behind 10-8 The Comic, a fictional comic strip detailing the daily encounters and experiences of Officer Sam Boyde of the "Freeway Patrol." Check out Tim's archives of past comic strips here and "Like" 10-8 The Comic on Facebook. And if you’re looking for a great holiday gift idea for someone on your department, give some thought to Tim’s hilarious 2014 wall calendar. A portion of the proceeds goes to C.O.P.S.
10-8 The Comic is a fictional comic strip detailing the daily encounters and experiences of Officer Sam Boyde of the “Freeway Patrol.” While comic strips may be based upon extremely exaggerated true stories, 10-8 is entirely fictional. Any resemblances to actual events, individuals, or agencies are purely coincidental.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend