Officers in Fla. recieve 5 percent raise
FlBy Brittany Wallman
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A contentious year between police officers and top city officials culminated Tuesday in a new job contract giving officers pay raises.
But not with the pay raises police were looking for and an end to the disharmony.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officers in Fla. recieve 5 percent raise
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help