Officers in Fla. recieve 5 percent raise
FlBy Brittany Wallman
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A contentious year between police officers and top city officials culminated Tuesday in a new job contract giving officers pay raises.
But not with the pay raises police were looking for and an end to the disharmony.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officers in Fla. recieve 5 percent raise
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds