City claims Philly cops abuse IOD benefits
By Dave Davies
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — On any given day, roughly 250 Philadelphia police officers are out of service due to on-the-job injuries.
That's more than 10 times as many as just a few years ago on a force that numbers about 6,600 officers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: City claims Philly cops abuse IOD benefits
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house