City claims Philly cops abuse IOD benefits
By Dave Davies
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — On any given day, roughly 250 Philadelphia police officers are out of service due to on-the-job injuries.
That's more than 10 times as many as just a few years ago on a force that numbers about 6,600 officers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: City claims Philly cops abuse IOD benefits
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help