Five Utah cops lose certification for life
By Geoff Liesik
Deseret Morning News
UTAH COUNTY, Utah — The former commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety can never be a police officer in the state again.
Scott T. Duncan was one of seven Utah law enforcement officers sanctioned Wednesday by the Utah Police Officer Standards and Training Council during its quarterly meeting. He was one of five to have their certification revoked for life.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Five Utah cops lose certification for life
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert