Five Utah cops lose certification for life
By Geoff Liesik
Deseret Morning News
UTAH COUNTY, Utah — The former commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety can never be a police officer in the state again.
Scott T. Duncan was one of seven Utah law enforcement officers sanctioned Wednesday by the Utah Police Officer Standards and Training Council during its quarterly meeting. He was one of five to have their certification revoked for life.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Five Utah cops lose certification for life
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms