Escape at McDonald's stop costs Fla. deputy his job
By Erin Sullivan
St. Petersburg Times (via The Ledger)
LAND O' LAKES, Fla. — Deputy Matthew Kadel was taking a man to jail the morning of July 19 when he decided to grab some food.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds