New Wyo. chief taking pay cut in move from Colo.
By Michael Van Cassell
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Police chief nominee Brian Kozak will take a pay cut of approximately $29,000 to come here.
Mayor Rick Kaysen announced a week ago that Kozak was his nomination for Cheyenne Police Department chief.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: New Wyo. chief taking pay cut in move from Colo.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help