Probe of NJ officers could taint drug cases
4 'rogue' police officers are the target of an FBI corruption probe
CAMDEN, N.J. — Robert "Biggum" Henderson, a convicted drug dealer and admitted junkie, says he has lived most of his life by the law of the streets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Probe of NJ officers could taint drug cases
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds