Probe of NJ officers could taint drug cases
4 'rogue' police officers are the target of an FBI corruption probe
CAMDEN, N.J. — Robert "Biggum" Henderson, a convicted drug dealer and admitted junkie, says he has lived most of his life by the law of the streets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Probe of NJ officers could taint drug cases
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police