Pa. department sued by ex-cops alleging bias
Former officers claim they were harassed because of their race
Philadelphia Daily News
DARBY BOROUGH, Pa. — The Darby Borough Police Department has faced plenty of civil-rights lawsuits over the years.
But this one originates from behind the Blue Wall.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. department sued by ex-cops alleging bias
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy