Arbitrators put aside outrage to decide fate of fired cops
Many upset civilians wonder how officers get their jobs back after misconduct
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A Gahanna police officer on disability leave is caught rocketing along an interstate on his motorcycle at 149 mph.
A day before Martin Luther King Jr. Day, an on-duty state trooper puts on a crude, impromptu Ku Klux Klan outfit, and a colleague snaps a photo.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman