W.Va. brothers like serving with same department
The Coopers, 16 years apart in age, are both coppers for Charleston PD
By Kathryn Gregory
Charleston (West Virginia) Gazette
Police officers have always enjoyed the comforts of a uniformed brotherhood, but for two Charleston officers, the term is literal.
Patrolman Chris Cooper always knew he wanted to be a police officer.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: W.Va. brothers like serving with same department
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police