Chicago cop fired after misconduct in amusement park
He allegedly roughed up park employees, then resisted and obstructed an officer following arrest
By Lenore T. Adkins
Chicago Daily Herald
CHICAGO — Lance Adams III, a 10-year veteran of the Elgin Police Department, was fired last week after an internal investigation of his arrest last year at a Michigan amusement park.
It was determined he roughed up park employees and his subsequent behavior while in custody and his conviction violated several police department and city rules, records show.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house