'Routine' stop yields a pound of meth
The Hickory Daily Record
LINCOLNTON, N.C. — more than a pound of methamphetamine was seized Wednesday during what began as a routine traffic stop.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s deputies stopped a pickup truck at 9:50 a.m. in the parking lot of the Lincolnton Plaza Shopping Center on North Aspen Street to advise the driver of a burned out brake light, according to a news release from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Routine' stop yields a pound of meth
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman