Ohio chief alleges retaliation by city
Chief John McGuire has been on paid medical leave since July 2012, the result of an on-duty injury sustained in a motor vehicle acciden
By Allison Wingate
Fostoria Review Times
FOSTORIA, Ohio — Fostoria Police Chief John McGuire has alleged city officials are retaliating against him for filing a worker's compensation claim by failing to resolve issues concerning his pay.
McGuire has been on paid medical leave since July 2012, the result of an on-duty injury sustained in a motor vehicle accident. Fostoria Police Capt. Patrick Brooks has been handling the department's administrative duties during his absence.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio chief alleges retaliation by city
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house