Miami cop fired 8 times faces more discipline
The officer — who says he loves his job as a cop — is being disciplined for leaving his service weapon with someone while he was on leave
MIAMI — For one police officer, eight strikes may mean he's finally out.
The man has been fired eight times before from three departments. This time Sgt German Bosque has been charged with leaving his assault weapon with his girlfriend's father — a trained security guard — while he was on an eight-day leave, according to CBS4 Miami.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Miami cop fired 8 times faces more discipline
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police