Kwajalein Police Department - APO, AP,
- Entry Level Salary:
- $36,000.00 annual
Kwajalein Police Department personnel provide Security and Law Enforcement services for the U.S. Army Kwajalein Atoll. USAKA is home to the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) as well as defense contractors, Department of the Army Civilians, military, and their dependents. Kwajalein Atoll is located in the Republic of the Marshall Islands, approximately 2,100 miles southwest of Honolulu, Hawaii. Live and work on a tropical island paradise! Enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, sportfishing, and sailing on your days off!
Initial 1 year unaccompanied contract, with multi-year renewal options available. Competetive pay with $2,500.00 contract completion bonus, housing and meals provided, paid leave and paid travel to Honolulu for mid-tour vacation. Paid annual vacation and paid travel to Point of Hire. Excellent medical and dental package, and tuition reimbursement program available. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
- Age: 21 years or older
- Education: Civilian or Military Police Academy Graduate
- Experience: 2.5 years of Police experience required.
1. Must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible for a SECRET Security Clearance
2. Must be a graduate of a Military Police Academy (any branch), or a graduate of a civilian POST Certified Police Academy.
3. Must have 2 1/2 years of law enforcement experience (Military or Civilian)and experience must be within the past 10 years.
4. Must successfully complete a pre-employment medical examination and drug screen.
5. Must meet Department of Defense Height and Weight requirements, and complete a Physical Fitness Agility Test.
6. Must be willing to deploy unaccompanied for a minimum of one (1) year.
Kwajalein Police Department
835 Lagoon Rd
APO, AP, 96555
phone: (305) 769-8862