<b>Entry-Level Sheriff's Deputy</b>
<b>King County Sheriff</b> - <b>Seattle, Washington
- Application Deadline:
- Medical insurance funded (90%) after meeting annual deductible and attaining gold status
- Fully paid dental, vision and basic life insurance for you and all of your dependents
- Take home vehicle upon completion of probation
- All uniforms and equipment provided
- LEOFF 2 retirement
- Optional deferred compensation program
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Age: : 21 years of age at date of hire
- Education: : High School Grad
- Experience: : High School Grad
- 2 or more at fault collisions within the last 5 years.
- 3 or more moving violations within the last 5 years.
- Driving While License Suspended or Revoked.
- Have been convicted of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol within the last 10 years.
- Have been convicted of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol more than once.
- As an adult, any conviction for Attempting to Elude, or Hit and Run.
- As an adult, any conviction for Reckless Driving, or Negligent Driving 1st degree in the last 5 years.
- As an adult, convicted of any drug crime, felony or misdemeanor.
- Have used marijuana or mushrooms within the last 5 years (if last used after the age of 21).
- Have used marijuana or mushrooms within the last 3 years (if last used under the age of 21).
- As an adult, have used marijuana more than 25 times in the last 10 years.
- Used hallucinogens (other than mushrooms), cocaine, methamphetamine, or opiates within the last 10 years.
- Used any other illegal drug, including steroids, within the last 5 years (does not include marijuana, if last used as a juvenile, see above).
- Have illegally used 4 or more different controlled substances, including marijuana, in the last 10 years.
- Have at any time manufactured or cultivated illegal drugs for the purpose of sale or distribution.
- Have used any illegal drugs while employed in a criminal justice capacity.
- Have ever obtained a prescription under false pretenses.
- Have ever illegally injected amphetamines, methamphetamines, cocaine, heroin, barbiturates, or valium.
- Have ever illegally used a drug after submitting application to any Law Enforcement agency.
- Any adult felony convictions.
- Any adult misdemeanor conviction for crimes involving theft or crimes of violence.
- Conviction of Minor In Possession of Alcohol within the last 3 years.
- Any conviction for a sex related crime.
- Ever having been required to register as a sex offender, regardless of conviction status.
- Any conviction for solicitation of prostitution.
<b>Jim </b> <b>Patten</b>
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!