Deputy Part Time
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Largo, Florida
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $22.76 hourly
**This position is located in the Court House. **
* Must be 21 years of age
* High school graduation or equivalent diploma from an institution accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U. S. Dept. of Education or licensed as a degree granting institution by the Commission for Independent Education, pursuant to Section 1005.02(7), F.S.
* Certification of completion of basic police officer training as required by the State of Florida.
* Meet requirements and standards of the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission as authorized by F.S.S. 943.13.
* Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License
The Sheriff requires all law enforcement certified members of the Sheriff's Office to reside in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, or Pasco Counties. New members have three (3) months to move into one of the approved counties. The Sheriff may extend that period for good cause.
Health Benefits are offered to Part Time Employees.
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Experience: n/a