Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Largo, Florida
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $47,338.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $73,475.00 annual
This position is located in the Court House.
This position requires that the applicant be at least 21 years of age and certified by the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission in compliance with Chapter 943 F.S.S. as well as meet the minimum vision requirement of 20/30 corrected visual acuity.
* Certification of completion of basic police officer training as required by the State of Florida
* High school graduation or equivalent diploma from an institution accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U. S. Dept. of Education or licensed as a degree granting institution by the Commission for Independent Education, pursuant to Section 1005.02(7), F.S.
* Consideration for this position requires a credit check
* Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License
Certified Law Enforcement Experience Pay:
1 Year $48,285 2 Years $49,251 3 Years $50,236 4 Years $51,241 5 Years $53,034
The Sheriff requires all law enforcement certified members of the Sheriff's Office to reside in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, or Pasco Counties. New members have three (3) months to move into one of the approved counties. The Sheriff may extend that period for good cause.
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Experience: n/a