SCHOOL POLICE OFFICER
Moshannon Valley SD - Houtzdale, Pennsylvania
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $35,000.00 annual
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: An acceptable applicant must:
· Be a citizen of the United States;
· Have reached their 21st birthday prior to the application deadline;
· Have graduated from an accredited high school or possess a GED;
· Have completed police academy training in accordance with the Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission – Act 120 53 Pa.C.S. Ch. 21 Subch. D – Minimum of (2) years Police experience required
· Must hold annual firearms certification and utilize personal firearm and ammunition for which the individual is certified. Must have current Act 34, Act 151 and FBI Clearances as required by the laws of Pennsylvania; any other clearances that may be required by law.
· Be physically and mentally capable of performing all of the necessary job-related tasks that are part of the role of School Police Officer.
· Must pass pre-employment drug testing
The Moshannon Valley School District is seeking applications for the position of FULL-TIME SCHOOL POLICE OFFICER. Submit cover letter, application, salary requirements, resume, transcripts, 3 current references and all clearances to Dr. John W. Zesiger, Superintendent, Moshannon Valley School District, 4934 Green Acre Road, Houtzdale, PA. Applications will be accepted until position is filled, preference given to applications received by August 2, 2019. Applications are available at www.movalley.org or call 814-378-7609. Applications are current for 1 year from date of receipt. E.O.E.
- Age: 21
- Education: Police Academy Training
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
The hours and salary are negotiable depending on experience.