DIRECTOR- SECURITY AND DISASTER PREPAREDNESS
Palm Springs Unified School District - Palm Springs, California
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $9,315.00 monthly
- Top Pay:
- $13,829.00 monthly
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Executive Director, Student Support Services, direct the District’s emergency management and security programs, protocols and policies; provide for the safety and welfare of students while on school grounds; collaborate with police agencies serving District schools; ensure coverage and utilization of security officers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in emergency services administration, criminal justice, public administration or a related discipline, and five years of management experience in school security, emergency preparedness, EMS Agency, emergency management, public safety, or public health.
- Completion of Emergency Management Institute courses: IS 100, IS 200, IS 700, and IS 800.
Desired Experience or Training:
- FBI National Academy Program, Advanced Police Management Program, National Fire Academy, Emergency Management Institute, Security Training Programs, Tactical Response Training, Emergency Management Certification, CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) / Mitigation Training, Hazard Mitigation & Prevention
Additional Salary Information: $14,857 annual health and welfare benefits and $140 monthly cell phone stipend
- Age: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in emergency services administration, criminal justice, public administration or a related discipline
- Experience: Five years of management experience in school security, emergency preparedness, EMS Agency, emergency management, public safety, or public health.
Deadline to Apply: September 3, 2019
For more information, visit www.psusd.us or contact Olivia Castellanos at firstname.lastname@example.org
760 883-2715 x4805356