- Age: NA
- Education: NA
- Experience: Minimum of three years of recent canine experience post certification, with 3 years in EDD.
• Prior work experience in an international security or peacekeeping organization desired.
• Self reliant and able to work independently or as a part of a multi-cultural team.
• Cultural awareness, sensitivity and responsiveness to local environments.
• Physically fit and in good health.
• Experience working in developing countries in remote locations, austere living conditions, and challenging environments.
• Must be willing to accept requisite responsibilities for working with or around explosives in a training medium or in an operational environment.
• Must be able to deploy overseas for extended periods.
• Certification of completion and accreditation from military or law enforcement K-9 training facility is required.
• Fluency in English -both spoken and written- is required.
The successful candidate must pass criminal and credit background check.
Current Active DoD or DoS Secret security clearance is strongly preferred, but not required.